Tuesday 11 August 2009

Happy Birthday Vic! - 8th August 2009

Vic, this post is for you, to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Although we haven´t done anything special and we spent the whole morning travelling from Tortuga to Ometepe (feeling sick in the boat on the way), I still hope you have enjoyed your special day. I´m also sorry that Ometepe does not seem to have any decent restaurants, and that dinner was not all that great. I will make it up to you when we get to Granada, where I am sure there are plenty of restaurants for us to choose from :)

I am happy that we were able to have a small celebration with our friends in Tortuga last night and that you got a lovely birthday cake. I am sure you will never forget it :) Te quiero mucho xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren.... Firstly, sorry for my poor English... I enjoy every post. Many thanks for sharing this amazing adventure with us. Regards from Nuria and Jose

    ReplyDelete
  2. felicidades, Victor, vaya tarta, seguro que estaba muy buena, siento no estar para darle un bocadito, que pena por el profesor y el cerdo, ya hicieron su labor, ahora podeis continuar porque cada dia soys mas ricos en experiencias.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victor tío,
    Muchas felicidades y feliz cumpleaños.
    Lo siento que no te hemos escribido hasta ahora y que se nos paso tu cumple. Pasalo bien con Lauren y saca alguna photo de estos lorros que veís por alli.

    Un abrazo fuerte desde Thomas y Asun.

    ReplyDelete